Dear Tinsel and Treasure Merchant,
I hope this letter finds you well. The Junior League of Knoxville would like to invite you to participate in our 2013 Tinsel and Treasure show. Preparations for our annual Tinsel and Treasure show, to be held November 1-3, 2013, are well under way. This year’s show is again being held at the Knoxville Convention Center, which is conveniently located in downtown Knoxville. We are working hard to ensure that this is the best year yet, and we know you will want to be a part of this festive event!
Why should you participate as a New Merchant at the Tinsel and Treasure 2013 Show?
- Booth layout is merchant friendly – ALL BOOTHS ARE CORNER BOOTHS
- Attendance at the 2012 show was over 6,000 shoppers
- Plenty of convenient parking for merchants and Tinsel & Treasure shoppers
- Complimentary Merchant Hospitality Area for Merchants
- Various Special Events held on show days to increase show traffic
- A variety of carefully selected merchants with truly unique products from across the United States participating
***************IMPORTANT DATED INFORMATION***************
A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to reserve a booth location for 2013. Please see the booth map enclosed with this letter. To be eligible for merchant selection, please complete the enclosed application and mail it along with the required photo/sample and your non-refundable deposit to Junior League of Knoxville headquarters by June, 1 2013. No faxes will be accepted.
Send Application/ Required photo or sample/ $100 deposit to:
Junior League of Knoxville · Attn: Merchant Chair · 6739 Baum Drive · Knoxville, TN 37919
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Emily Alvanas and Erica Moore
2013 Merchant Co-Chairs
Click here to complete your application online or print and mail application with link below.
Check out the Booth Map here: [Click Here for PDF]
Print out a Merchant Application for mailing here: [Click Here for Application]